NEW YORK, June 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global nano paints & coatings market was valued at USD 7.0 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach USD 23.5 billion by 2025, while growing at a CAGR of 19.1% over the forecast period. The growth can be primarily attributed to the increasing demand for nano paints & coatings across a wide range of applications. Also, the growing focus towards eco-friendly products across the globe is expected to fuel the market growth.
Moreover, significant innovations in the field of functional coatings are further expected to propel the market demand over the forecast period. As nano paints & coatings are easier to apply as well as environment friendly than other substrates, these coatings offer a significant potential to replace many of today’s industrial paints & coatings. In 2016, BASF launched Acronal® 7079 and AQAcell® HIDE 6299 that are designed for paints & coatings in order to keep building exteriors clean & durable along with improving carbon footprint.
Key properties such as anti-microbialism, corrosion resistance, thermal insulation, flame retardancy, and dirt & water repellency, make nano paints and coatings suitable for a broad variety of applications. The market has been witnessing considerable demand from the aerospace industry owing to reduced carbon footprint, protection against corrosion, low maintenance costs, and reduced ice accretion.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"Global Nano Paints & Coatings Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2025" at:
To purchase report:
Key findings from the report:
- Nano-TiO2 (Titanium Dioxide) segment is expected to witness significant CAGR over the forecast period
- Aerospace segment is likely to augment at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period
- Asia-Pacific is expected to hold a considerable share of the market from 2019-2025
- Some of the key companies operating in the industry include BASF SE; AkzoNobel; Henkel Corporation; Nanovere Technologies, LLC; DuPont; I-CanNano; Evonik Industries; Sherwin-Williams; NanoShine Ltd; Yung Chi Paint & Varnish Mfg. Co., Ltd.; Guard NanoTech Coatings Ltd; and PPG Industries; among others
- As of December 2017, BASF entered into a strategic long term partnership with Landa Group to employ the company’s revolutionary nano-pigment technology in a new portfolio of easy dispersible ultra-high transparency pigments in order to simplify the production of automotive coatings.
The report provides the market value for the base year 2018 and a yearly forecast till 2025 in terms of revenue (USD Million) and volume (Kilo Tons).
The report segments the global nano paints & coatings market on the basis of resin type, method, end-use, and region.
By Resin Type
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Nano-SiO2 (Silicon Dioxide)
- Nano Silver
- Nano-TiO2 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Electrospray and Electrospinning
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Aerosol Coating
- Oil & gas
- Electronics and Optics
o The U.S.
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
Central & South America (CSA)
o Rest of Central & South America (CSA)
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on
Chemical and Material Industry, by Energias Market Research:
Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
- The global thermal barrier coatings market is likely to expand from USD 14.5 billion in 2017 to USD 22.5 billion by 2024, witnessing a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. The growth can be primarily attributed to the growing use of thermal barrier coatings across various applications such as aerospace, energy, and automotive, among others. Moreover, rising demand for gas turbines along with significant growth in the automotive industry is further expected to propel the market demand over the forecast period.
Acrylic Surface Coating Market
- The global acrylic surface coating market is likely to expand from USD 29.2 billion in 2018 to USD 42.7 billion by 2025, witnessing a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period. The growth can be primarily attributed to the increasing use of acrylic surface coatings across a wide range of applications coupled with the growing infrastructural investment in emerging economies. Also, significant rise in technological advancements and innovation by key market players is projected to fuel the market demand over the forecast period.
Radiation cured coating Market
- The global radiation-cured coating market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.8%, and is projected to reach USD 11.4 billion by 2024. Growing application of UV/EB technology across various end user industries has been a significant factor influencing the adoption of radiation curing coating in the recent past and is expected to grow at a healthy rate.
UV Curable Resins Market
- The global ultraviolet (UV) curable resins market is likely to expand from USD 4,325.4 million in 2018 to USD 8,576.8 million by 2025, witnessing a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period. The growth can be primarily attributed to the increasing use of UV curable resins in 3D printing applications coupled with the excellent performance offered by these resins. Also, growing emphasis on safe and sustainable materials across the globe has led to the implementation of various stringent regulations that promote the use of eco-friendly products.
About Energias Market Research Pvt. Ltd.
Energias Market Research launched with the objective to provide in-depth market analysis, business research solutions, and consultation that is tailored to our client’s specific needs based on our impeccable research methodology.
With a wide range of expertise from various industrial sectors and more than 50 industries that include energy, chemical and materials, information communication technology, semiconductor industries, healthcare and daily consumer goods, etc. We strive to provide our clients with a one-stop solution for all research and consulting needs.
Our comprehensive industry-specific knowledge enables us in creating high quality global research outputs. This wide-range capability differentiates us from our competitors.
Business Development Manager
For any queries email us:
To purchase report:
Call us: +1-716-239-4915