NEW YORK, July 12, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global cannula market is expected to grow significantly from USD 117.89 Millionin 2018 to USD 202 Millionin 2025, at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2019 to 2025. Factors driving the market growth are; growing demand for injectable drugs, rising infant mortality rates, and growing number of surgeries across the globe. In addition, rising aging population and increasing incidence of chronic diseases, growing number of offline and online distribution channels and adoption of minimally invasive surgeries is further propelling the industry growth.
Cannula is a hollow tube that can be inserted into the body, often for the delivery or removal of fluids. It has a fitting that can connect to more tubing or a port for medication, and is also used to obtain blood samples for testing. Cannula is available in the market in different sizes with colors coding.
Intravenous therapy is treatment that infuses intravenous solutions and medications directly into a vein. IV therapy is an effective and faster way to deliver medication treatment in emergency cases. Owing to the increasing use of IV therapy among patients, the deployment for cannula is growing at a rapid pace, exhibiting a positive impact on market growth. Moreover, increasing product development by major players such as the next-generation cannula, which is designed to minimize health risks associated with needle injuries, and also helps bring down the overall cost substantially. Furthermore, major players are also using different strategies such as investment in R&D, partnerships, new product development, and acquisitions. In addition, government initiatives to boost the healthcare sector in developing countries are further expected to propel the industry growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"Global Cannula Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2025" at:
To purchase report:
Key findings from the report:
- The global cannula market is expected to reach USD 202 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2019-2025
- Based on Material, the silicone segment is expected to emerge as the fastest growing segment over the forecast period
- On the basis of Type, the neonatal segment is expected to hold a considerable share of the market over the forecast period
- On the basis of Product,
• The cardiac cannula segment held the major share of the market in 2018
• The nasal cannula segment is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR during 2019-2025, due to increasing global burden of COPD and growing prevalence of respiratory disorders across the globe
- On the basis of End-Use, the hospitals segment held the major share of the market in 2018, due to different type of surgical producer performed in hospitals such as oxygen therapy, cardiovascular surgery, neurology, orthopedic surgery, and dermatology, among others
- Geographically, North America held the major share of the global market in 2018. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the 2019-2025.
- Some of the key companies operating in the market include CONMED Corporation, Terumo Corporation, Medtronic, LivaNova, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Smiths Medical, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Smith & Nephew, Teleflex Incorporated, and Boston Scientific Corporation
The report provides the market value for the base year 2018 and a yearly forecast till 2025 in terms of revenue (USD Million). The report segments cannula market on the basis of material, type, product, size, application, end-use, and region.
- Winged with stop cork
- Wing with port
- Dermatology Cannula
- Arthroscopy Cannula
- Cardiac Cannula
- Vascular Cannula
- Nasal Cannula
- 14G (Orange)
- 16G (Grey)
- 17G (White)
- 18G (Green)
- 20G (Pink)
- 22G (Blue)
- 24G (Yellow)
- 26G (Violet)
- Oxygen Therapy
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Diabetes treatment
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Blood Banks
- Pathology Labs
- North America
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Find more research reports on
Healthcare Industry, by Energias Market Research:
Global Catheters Market
- The global catheters market is expected to grow significantly from USD 32.17 Billionin 2018 to USD 55.54 Billion in 2025, at a CAGR of 8.1%from 2019 to 2025. Factors driving market growth include; rising prevalence of urological and cardiovascular diseases across the globe, rapid technological advancements, and increasing aging population density. Moreover, growing demand for minimally invasive procedures and rising demand for cost-effective high quality products are further propelling the market growth.
Needle Free Injection System Market - Global needle free injection system market is expected to grow significantly from USD 2,267 million in 2017 to USD 5,785 million in 2024, at a CAGR of 14.8% from 2018 to 2024. The growth in the market is attributed to the increasing demand for self-injection devices. Moreover, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and high incidences of needle stick injuries is also expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. Additionally, emerging applications of needle free injection system in biosimilar, vaccination, and local anesthetics are projected to propel the market growth during 2018-2024.
Laboratory Equipment Service Market - Global laboratory equipment service market was valued at USD 8,061 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 13,872 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 9.5%. Factors driving the market growth are; increasing research and development activities in biotechnological and pharmaceutical industries, and technological advancements in laboratory equipment. Moreover, increasing incidence of healthcare complications and growing demand for safe and accurate testing is further propelling the market growth.
About Energias Market Research Pvt. Ltd.
Energias Market Research launched with the objective to provide in-depth market analysis, business research solutions, and consultation that is tailored to our client’s specific needs based on our impeccable research methodology.
With a wide range of expertise from various industrial sectors and more than 50 industries that include energy, chemical and materials, information communication technology, semiconductor industries, healthcare and daily consumer goods, etc. We strive to provide our clients with a one-stop solution for all research and consulting needs.
Our comprehensive industry-specific knowledge enables us in creating high quality global research outputs. This wide-range capability differentiates us from our competitors.
Business Development Manager
For any queries email us:
To purchase report:
Call us: +1-716-239-4915