NEW YORK, July 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global enteral feeding devices market is expected to reach USD 3.65 billion by 2025, while witnessing a CAGR of 5.71% during the forecast period. Factors primarily attributing to the market growth include: increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising incidence of preterm birth, and rising geriatric population across the globe. In addition, increasing adoption of enteral feeding devices in ambulatory surgical centers coupled with growing demand for improved healthcare facilities from emerging economies is considerably driving the market growth.
Adequate nutrition plays an important role in maintaining optimal health and in the management of various diseases. With increasing number of hospitalized pediatric and geriatric patients unable intake nutritional supplements orally, need appropriate delivery methods to meet the nutritional demand. Enteral feeding refers to the intake of food and medication via the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, which comprises of mouth, esophagus, stomach, and small intestines. Enteral feeding dependent patients usually has a condition that generally prevents them from eating a regular diet by mouth. The enteral feeding device is emerging as a effective tool to fulfill the nutritional requirement of the patients.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Global Enteral Feeding Devices (EFDs) Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2019-2025" at: https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/global-enteral-feeding-devices-efds-market-report/ To purchase report: email@example.com
Key findings from the report:
- The global enteral feeding devices market is expected to reach USD 3.65 billion by 2025, while augmenting at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period
- Based on Product type:
• Enteral Feeding Pumps segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. These pumps enable consistent and precise delivery of nutrition as well as medication with minimum chances of errors.
- Based on Application:
• The application of EFDs in oncology is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Based on End-use:
• Hospitals segment is accounted to hold the major market share in 2018, and is expected to retain its dominance over the forecast period. The segment growth is attributed to the growing number of patients suffering from chronic diseases.
- Based on Region:
• North America is accounted to hold the prominent market share in 2018, and is likely to retain its dominance over the forecast period
- Key players operating in the global enteral feeding devices market includes: Boston Scientific Corporation, Amsino International, Inc., Abbott, CONMED Corporation, Moog Inc., BARD, Danone Nutricia, Cook Medical, Applied Medical Technology, Inc., Avanos Medical Devices, and Cardinal health among others.
The report segments the global enteral feeding devices market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, end-use and region.
By Product Type
- Enteral Feeding Tubes
• Nasoenteric Feeding Tubes
• Oroenteric Feeding Tubes
• Enterostomy Tubes
• Low Profile Gastrostomy
- Giving sets
- Enteral Feeding Pumps
- Enteral Syringes
- Neurological Disorders
- Hyper Metabolism
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres (ASCs)
- North America
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Find more research reports on
Healthcare Industry, by Energias Market Research:
Nasogastric Tube Market
- Global nasogastric tube market was valued at USD 305.8 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 473.9 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.4%. Factors driving the growth of the market are; growing demand for nutritional support to children and adult patients and increasing number of hospitalized pediatric and geriatric patients. Moreover, increasing number of premature baby births and increasing number of neck and facial surgeries is further propelling the market growth. However, concerns regarding side effects such as skin irritation, abdominal cramping, and tube dislocation may hamper the market growth to some extent.
Left Ventricular Assist Device Market
- The global left ventricular assist device (LVADs) market is expected to grow significantly from USD 1,024 million in 2017 to USD 2,043 million in 2024, at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2018 to 2024. The key factor propelling the growth of the global left ventricular assist device (LVADs) market is increasing prevalence of heart failure coupled with limitation of suitable organ donors. Additionally, growing number of devices and therapy approvals, along with technological advancements in product design is further boosting the growth of the global left ventricular assist device market. However, high cost associated with the implantation may hinder the growth of the market to some extent.
Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Closure Devices Market
- The global left atrial appendage (LAA) closure devices market is anticipated to reach USD 958 Million by 2025, while augmenting at a significant CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period.The growth in the market is attributed to the rising prevalence of atrial fibrillation and technological advancements in LAA closure devices. Moreover, rising adoption of minimally invasive therapies and growing aging population across the globe along with favorable government initiatives and increasing awareness for LAA devices to fuel the market demand over the forecast period. However, high cost of LAA devices may hamper the industry growth to some extent.
About Energias Market Research Pvt. Ltd.
Energias Market Research launched with the objective to provide in-depth market analysis, business research solutions, and consultation that is tailored to our client’s specific needs based on our impeccable research methodology.
With a wide range of expertise from various industrial sectors and more than 50 industries that include energy, chemical and materials, information communication technology, semiconductor industries, healthcare and daily consumer goods, etc. We strive to provide our clients with a one-stop solution for all research and consulting needs.
Our comprehensive industry-specific knowledge enables us in creating high quality global research outputs. This wide-range capability differentiates us from our competitors.
Business Development Manager
For any queries email us:
To purchase report:
Call us: +1-716-239-4915